First 5O photos approved!
in July I managed to have my first 50 photos online on DT. Although I am interesting in photography for about 12 years this is my first stock photography experience here and I can say that I really enjoy it - blogs, articles, advices, tips and all the community... Above all I enjoy really good photographs or pictures which can be founded here. And of course, every accepted or even sold photo of mine makes me as an amateur photographer glad. I enclosure my most succesful picture which even became an editor's choice
Thanks to all contributors who are villing to share their experiences or tips with others.
Photo credits: , Meryll.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings