First 5O photos approved!
in July I managed to have my first 50 photos online on DT. Although I am interesting in photography for about 12 years this is my first stock photography experience here and I can say that I really enjoy it - blogs, articles, advices, tips and all the community... Above all I enjoy really good photographs or pictures which can be founded here. And of course, every accepted or even sold photo of mine makes me as an amateur photographer glad. I enclosure my most succesful picture which even became an editor's choice
Thanks to all contributors who are villing to share their experiences or tips with others.
Photo credits: , Meryll.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience