First 5O photos approved!
in July I managed to have my first 50 photos online on DT. Although I am interesting in photography for about 12 years this is my first stock photography experience here and I can say that I really enjoy it - blogs, articles, advices, tips and all the community... Above all I enjoy really good photographs or pictures which can be founded here. And of course, every accepted or even sold photo of mine makes me as an amateur photographer glad. I enclosure my most succesful picture which even became an editor's choice
Thanks to all contributors who are villing to share their experiences or tips with others.
Photo credits: , Meryll.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media