First accepted image from new lens bought from first payout
A short while ago my balance went over the magic $100 for the first time and I was able to request a payout. I put the money towards a lens I have been wanting for some time, a Sigma 10-20mm zoom.
This is the first image from that lens to be accepted on Dreamstime.
Not content with just the one purchase I yesterday ordered a Nikon DX 40mm micro. That arrived this morning - I have not even opened the box yet. I bought that for the macro facility, and also for the lightness and image quality that should come from a prime lens. Hopefully that will provide many more acceptable images.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon