First in amused
I search the stock by keywords ‘nice photo’, what I have on my mind? First three photos/illustrations that amused me will be subjects of this article.
My first tip was this one almost monochrome photo of cat on a tree, really good one I think subject is good visible on white background, and in background there are some color trees that proved that this is really a photo not illustration. I wonder was it taken over light or is it a PS manipulation? Take some moment to see what else this photographer have in his/her portfolio and I was shocked to see that he/she is a newbie to DT have five images and this is first one photo in his/her portfolio. Good job I think gave us some more to amused.
This are mine tips in ranking of my personal amused.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget