First in amused
I search the stock by keywords ‘nice photo’, what I have on my mind? First three photos/illustrations that amused me will be subjects of this article.
My first tip was this one almost monochrome photo of cat on a tree, really good one I think subject is good visible on white background, and in background there are some color trees that proved that this is really a photo not illustration. I wonder was it taken over light or is it a PS manipulation? Take some moment to see what else this photographer have in his/her portfolio and I was shocked to see that he/she is a newbie to DT have five images and this is first one photo in his/her portfolio. Good job I think gave us some more to amused.
This are mine tips in ranking of my personal amused.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes