First in amused
I search the stock by keywords ‘nice photo’, what I have on my mind? First three photos/illustrations that amused me will be subjects of this article.
My first tip was this one almost monochrome photo of cat on a tree, really good one I think subject is good visible on white background, and in background there are some color trees that proved that this is really a photo not illustration. I wonder was it taken over light or is it a PS manipulation? Take some moment to see what else this photographer have in his/her portfolio and I was shocked to see that he/she is a newbie to DT have five images and this is first one photo in his/her portfolio. Good job I think gave us some more to amused.
This are mine tips in ranking of my personal amused.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal