First assignment image approved ever!
I was reflecting for a while (half an hour I think:)) whether to write this blog or not and if it’s right to write a blog about assignment image.
But I just couldn't keep myself from doing it) It means so much for me! First image approved for assignment.
My first attempt for this assignment (and the second ever) was not successful, and I felt rather disappointed as I spent several days drawing it.
But then it was approved as a regular image and at that time it was enough for me.
I wasn't going to make another picture for this assignment, as I was afraid it was a bit late, and to say the truth, I didn't have any more ideas.
But then I saw this image in my had)
And today just an hour ago it was approved! I'm so proud of it taken its place among others) It's an interesting feeling to create something on demand, so to say.
Not just because you saw something and took a picture of it, but to have certain conditions - frames, I would say - within which you have to work))
And once again famous saying try, try and try again has been proved to be right.
Disappointments can stop you from doing more, but if you face them and use them right – they can be of great help.
I'd like to wish success, at least a lot of sales), to all the participants of the assignment, it's nice to be among you,
especially because many of you have become my good friends here)
Photo credits: Kaththea.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava