First assignment success
I'm participating in my first assignment - Hidden Local Treasures - and am thrilled to have one of my submissions approved.
This is part of The Wash, a large estuary in Norfolk on the East coast of England. These sheltered mudflats provide a vast feeding ground for thousands of water birds from as far away as Greenland and Siberia. Large parts of it are protected as a nature reserve, managed by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava