First assignment success
I'm participating in my first assignment - Hidden Local Treasures - and am thrilled to have one of my submissions approved.
This is part of The Wash, a large estuary in Norfolk on the East coast of England. These sheltered mudflats provide a vast feeding ground for thousands of water birds from as far away as Greenland and Siberia. Large parts of it are protected as a nature reserve, managed by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?