First assignment success
I'm participating in my first assignment - Hidden Local Treasures - and am thrilled to have one of my submissions approved.
This is part of The Wash, a large estuary in Norfolk on the East coast of England. These sheltered mudflats provide a vast feeding ground for thousands of water birds from as far away as Greenland and Siberia. Large parts of it are protected as a nature reserve, managed by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one