First assignment success
I'm participating in my first assignment - Hidden Local Treasures - and am thrilled to have one of my submissions approved.
This is part of The Wash, a large estuary in Norfolk on the East coast of England. These sheltered mudflats provide a vast feeding ground for thousands of water birds from as far away as Greenland and Siberia. Large parts of it are protected as a nature reserve, managed by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience