First assignment success
I'm participating in my first assignment - Hidden Local Treasures - and am thrilled to have one of my submissions approved.
This is part of The Wash, a large estuary in Norfolk on the East coast of England. These sheltered mudflats provide a vast feeding ground for thousands of water birds from as far away as Greenland and Siberia. Large parts of it are protected as a nature reserve, managed by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
Photo credits: Denis Kelly.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand