..was a failure. Last year after i find out about Dreamstime from a friend i decided join and upload a picture, but the horror, the reviewer reject my photo...I was upset and alt+F4 to DT.
One year later i tried again... login, upload and again the horror, the reviewer reject my file, but this time i've read the reviewer reasons and tried to fixed. So fixed, resubmit and wait, wait, wait and then finally got my first approved file
From that moment i'm uploading and uploading...
P.S. hope my first attempt with this blog is not the same:D
Photo credits: Radu Brotoiu.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer