First attempt at shooting Birds.
This is my first attempt at shooting birds, thanks to my new friend who is building its nest right in my balcony. This sunbird was very tiny and swift, so i had some difficulty to click at the perfect time.
I realized how difficult it can be to capture a flying bird and admire all those nature photographers with such stunning shots. Are there any tricks or tips that i need to learn to shoot birds??
Photo credits: Ashwin Kharidehal Abhirama.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer