First attempt at shooting Birds.
This is my first attempt at shooting birds, thanks to my new friend who is building its nest right in my balcony. This sunbird was very tiny and swift, so i had some difficulty to click at the perfect time.
I realized how difficult it can be to capture a flying bird and admire all those nature photographers with such stunning shots. Are there any tricks or tips that i need to learn to shoot birds??
Photo credits: Ashwin Kharidehal Abhirama.
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit