First attempt at shooting Birds.
This is my first attempt at shooting birds, thanks to my new friend who is building its nest right in my balcony. This sunbird was very tiny and swift, so i had some difficulty to click at the perfect time.
I realized how difficult it can be to capture a flying bird and admire all those nature photographers with such stunning shots. Are there any tricks or tips that i need to learn to shoot birds??
Photo credits: Ashwin Kharidehal Abhirama.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!