First attempt at shooting Birds.
This is my first attempt at shooting birds, thanks to my new friend who is building its nest right in my balcony. This sunbird was very tiny and swift, so i had some difficulty to click at the perfect time.
I realized how difficult it can be to capture a flying bird and admire all those nature photographers with such stunning shots. Are there any tricks or tips that i need to learn to shoot birds??
Photo credits: Ashwin Kharidehal Abhirama.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror