First attempt at shooting Birds.
This is my first attempt at shooting birds, thanks to my new friend who is building its nest right in my balcony. This sunbird was very tiny and swift, so i had some difficulty to click at the perfect time.
I realized how difficult it can be to capture a flying bird and admire all those nature photographers with such stunning shots. Are there any tricks or tips that i need to learn to shoot birds??
Photo credits: Ashwin Kharidehal Abhirama.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget