First Blog, 100 Uploads
I’ve heard of this website through a co-worker about two years ago. At first I never imagined of becoming a contributor because I didn’t think it was worth my time but I did have a passion for photography. For me Photography is a way to express myself through ideas which I could record with my 35mm, let anyone that took their time to look at them and explore the world through my eyes but for me to take photos to sell, not for me.
As soon as I upgrade my equipment from a Konica 35mm film camera to my Nikon D90 i was able to take a picture see it instantly without the trouble/cost of developing. As I started using it to take pictures for work one day I decided to just give it a try. What can I lose, right? I uploaded 60 images and only 12 got accepted major a blow but with many inspiring blogs from contributors helped me cope with the learning curve of stock photography.
Now that ive been staring at 99 it took me a while to select the picture since this is only going to happen once so i went to 42 street in the middle of the night and took this shot.
I would like to thank everyone for sharing their experiences and knowledge. Without you guys i would have never made it to 100 uploads. Also this is my first blog.
Photo credits: Darwin Lopez.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)