First blog in 2009
Happy new year to everyone!
I joined DT in December,2007.But by now,I had only 359 files online and 286 sales.Comparing with other friends on DT,I don't think this is a good result.Maybe because I have not that much time for DT,maybe because the photos I uploaded didn't fit the need of buyers so much.Below are several photos in my 'Most popular images' list.
But most of my photos lie down there with 0 download.Probably I should think about the reason.Hope I can figure out how to shoot better and how to enhance the quality of my image.
Best wishes to every DTer in 2009!Good luck!
Photo credits: Alanchen.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step