First blog in 2009
Happy new year to everyone!
I joined DT in December,2007.But by now,I had only 359 files online and 286 sales.Comparing with other friends on DT,I don't think this is a good result.Maybe because I have not that much time for DT,maybe because the photos I uploaded didn't fit the need of buyers so much.Below are several photos in my 'Most popular images' list.
But most of my photos lie down there with 0 download.Probably I should think about the reason.Hope I can figure out how to shoot better and how to enhance the quality of my image.
Best wishes to every DTer in 2009!Good luck!
Photo credits: Alanchen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror