First Blog Post- fighting chance
Right now I have galleries on a bunch of sites, and am sort of at a mid range in my career as a stock photographer. My galleries have some standard shots and then some really creative stuff.... but honestly I am not making a living just off of stock. However, it doesn't seem like a insurmountable task to get to that point. It just takes time.
Creatively right now I am pulling away from the standard shots and heading toward the more creative. By standard shots I mean, the good old- man holding laptop, woman talking on cell phone. I will still continue to take those, so I always have a fresh supply, but I want to get back to some more creative work.
Photo credits: Vincent Giordano.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa