First Blog Post- fighting chance
Right now I have galleries on a bunch of sites, and am sort of at a mid range in my career as a stock photographer. My galleries have some standard shots and then some really creative stuff.... but honestly I am not making a living just off of stock. However, it doesn't seem like a insurmountable task to get to that point. It just takes time.
Creatively right now I am pulling away from the standard shots and heading toward the more creative. By standard shots I mean, the good old- man holding laptop, woman talking on cell phone. I will still continue to take those, so I always have a fresh supply, but I want to get back to some more creative work.
Photo credits: Vincent Giordano.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective