First comment from an old contributor who wants to grow - Dreamstime
And I am from far away in October 2010 that I load pictures on the legendary agency Dreamstime!
Lately however, I decided to be very accurate in order to increase my sales.rnrnHere is the account of my uploaded pictures and graciously accepted.
October 2010 = 0
December 2010 = 28
February 2011 = 86
April 2011 = 118
October 2011 = 130
December 2011 = 163
Now = 206
As you can see I have not been very active in the boots,rnfor now I have earned about $ 30!
Looking at other photographers I discovered that maybe it is better to wind up to 20 keywords for each picture.
Also, the compilation of the categories has its own importance.rnrnLately I have uploaded some nice views of the Val di Fassa (Italian Dolomites).
Soon I would like to uploading pictures of my children while they play.rnrnIf you have questions or suggestions are very welcome !
Federicofoto from Italy
Photo credits: Fedecandoniphoto.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images