After four months since my first submission I finally got my first download! I'm just starting out but I've enjoyed the feedback from Dreamstime and it has helped improve the pictures that I'm taking now. I've learned to try various angles and compositions and I'm just beginning to experiment with lighting. I haven't made much money yet but it's exciting to sell my first photo.
Photo credits: Tayte Campbell.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo