After four months since my first submission I finally got my first download! I'm just starting out but I've enjoyed the feedback from Dreamstime and it has helped improve the pictures that I'm taking now. I've learned to try various angles and compositions and I'm just beginning to experiment with lighting. I haven't made much money yet but it's exciting to sell my first photo.
Photo credits: Tayte Campbell.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!