After four months since my first submission I finally got my first download! I'm just starting out but I've enjoyed the feedback from Dreamstime and it has helped improve the pictures that I'm taking now. I've learned to try various angles and compositions and I'm just beginning to experiment with lighting. I haven't made much money yet but it's exciting to sell my first photo.
Photo credits: Tayte Campbell.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities