First Editor's Choice Image
Thanks very much to the editor who is responsible for this and thanks to everyone else at Dreamstime! Have a wonderful New Years Eve and a wonderful New Year 2009!
This image is one of my first night shots. I really start to enjoy these as I love the night. My new camera, the Canon EOS 1000D made this possible and I'm looking forward to making some nice photo trips in the future. This shot was taken in the harbor of Hamburg at a clear winter night. It was freezing cold but a nice trip all the same!
Photo credits: Inga Nielsen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror