First Editorial image online
At this point I am happy to say I have my first editorial image online. After living in south florida for years i realized that there are tons of great places to shoot so i decided to head to miami on sunday.
I didnt have anything planned out besides having a couple of drinks on Sobe. To my amazement I found a ton of great places including the Holocaust Memorial so here it is.
In a few hours I ended up shooting close to 2k shots, 98% of them will never get processed but it was fun
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal