First Editorial image online
At this point I am happy to say I have my first editorial image online. After living in south florida for years i realized that there are tons of great places to shoot so i decided to head to miami on sunday.
I didnt have anything planned out besides having a couple of drinks on Sobe. To my amazement I found a ton of great places including the Holocaust Memorial so here it is.
In a few hours I ended up shooting close to 2k shots, 98% of them will never get processed but it was fun
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe