First Editorial image online
At this point I am happy to say I have my first editorial image online. After living in south florida for years i realized that there are tons of great places to shoot so i decided to head to miami on sunday.
I didnt have anything planned out besides having a couple of drinks on Sobe. To my amazement I found a ton of great places including the Holocaust Memorial so here it is.
In a few hours I ended up shooting close to 2k shots, 98% of them will never get processed but it was fun
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget