First Editors Choice!
After viewing some of the excellent images that have received an Editor's Choice over the past months, I'm very happy to say that I finally received an Editor's Choice for one of my images! :)
Having always been an avid reader myself, I wanted to create an image that would encourage children to enjoy books and reading and getting something special out of a story. Hopefully this image will convey that reading really can be something special!
Photo credits: Tamara Bauer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images