First Editors Choice!
After viewing some of the excellent images that have received an Editor's Choice over the past months, I'm very happy to say that I finally received an Editor's Choice for one of my images! :)
Having always been an avid reader myself, I wanted to create an image that would encourage children to enjoy books and reading and getting something special out of a story. Hopefully this image will convey that reading really can be something special!
Photo credits: Tamara Bauer.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava