First ever blog
This is my first blog post. I started Dreamstime about two years ago while I lived in the United Arab Emirates with my family. I'm a teenager who loves photography - I find it to be a hobby that de - stresses me. I wanted to make some money, and came across stock photography completely by accident. I signed up to Dreamstime and started uploading. At first, I got very few photos accepted, but I persevered and carried on uploading. Eventually, I got the Dreamstime app, and now I take most of my stock photos on my IPhone.
I love Dreamstime blogs as I always learn so much from those really experienced photographers. I've currently got 97 uploads and I'm desperately trying to get to the 100 mark!
I've only made $4 on the site (which is pretty pathetic) but I've learned so much!
If you could look at my portfolio and give me any advice, I'd be really grateful - Thanks!!
Here's a few from my portfolio -
Photo credits: Josh Tucker.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget