First few sales
Ive been here for about a month now, and am really glad to announce that i have had some sales =)
I basically believe that everyone loves their own photos and thinks they should sell. Its hard not to be biased towards yourself.
But when someone else actually hands over money for a copy then you know that it may actually be ok. =)
Basically this is more of a 'if in doubt, try it out' sort of message.
Being new i always expected it to take forever to get any sales. But i was wrong. the numbers arent big, but i dont have big numbers of photos.
Well done Dreamstime for creating a place that not just the big boys can get a piece of the action.
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step