First few sales
Ive been here for about a month now, and am really glad to announce that i have had some sales =)
I basically believe that everyone loves their own photos and thinks they should sell. Its hard not to be biased towards yourself.
But when someone else actually hands over money for a copy then you know that it may actually be ok. =)
Basically this is more of a 'if in doubt, try it out' sort of message.
Being new i always expected it to take forever to get any sales. But i was wrong. the numbers arent big, but i dont have big numbers of photos.
Well done Dreamstime for creating a place that not just the big boys can get a piece of the action.
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People