First few sales
Ive been here for about a month now, and am really glad to announce that i have had some sales =)
I basically believe that everyone loves their own photos and thinks they should sell. Its hard not to be biased towards yourself.
But when someone else actually hands over money for a copy then you know that it may actually be ok. =)
Basically this is more of a 'if in doubt, try it out' sort of message.
Being new i always expected it to take forever to get any sales. But i was wrong. the numbers arent big, but i dont have big numbers of photos.
Well done Dreamstime for creating a place that not just the big boys can get a piece of the action.
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!