First few sales
Ive been here for about a month now, and am really glad to announce that i have had some sales =)
I basically believe that everyone loves their own photos and thinks they should sell. Its hard not to be biased towards yourself.
But when someone else actually hands over money for a copy then you know that it may actually be ok. =)
Basically this is more of a 'if in doubt, try it out' sort of message.
Being new i always expected it to take forever to get any sales. But i was wrong. the numbers arent big, but i dont have big numbers of photos.
Well done Dreamstime for creating a place that not just the big boys can get a piece of the action.
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images