First foray into stock.
I've only been a member for a few weeks, and only have 16 images online at the moment.
I'ts kind of an experiment really to find out what sells and to improve my photography and 3d work. The community seems really helpful, and i've picked up a lot of useful information so far!
I don't have any sales yet, and not even many views, but as Kevin Costner once said, 'if you upload them, they will come!', or something like that :)
Any advice and suggestions to improve my chances would be greatly appreciated!
Photo credits: Nat Saiger.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller