First foray into stock.
I've only been a member for a few weeks, and only have 16 images online at the moment.
I'ts kind of an experiment really to find out what sells and to improve my photography and 3d work. The community seems really helpful, and i've picked up a lot of useful information so far!
I don't have any sales yet, and not even many views, but as Kevin Costner once said, 'if you upload them, they will come!', or something like that :)
Any advice and suggestions to improve my chances would be greatly appreciated!
Photo credits: Nat Saiger.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step