First foray into stock.
I've only been a member for a few weeks, and only have 16 images online at the moment.
I'ts kind of an experiment really to find out what sells and to improve my photography and 3d work. The community seems really helpful, and i've picked up a lot of useful information so far!
I don't have any sales yet, and not even many views, but as Kevin Costner once said, 'if you upload them, they will come!', or something like that :)
Any advice and suggestions to improve my chances would be greatly appreciated!
Photo credits: Nat Saiger.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop