First foray into stock.
I've only been a member for a few weeks, and only have 16 images online at the moment.
I'ts kind of an experiment really to find out what sells and to improve my photography and 3d work. The community seems really helpful, and i've picked up a lot of useful information so far!
I don't have any sales yet, and not even many views, but as Kevin Costner once said, 'if you upload them, they will come!', or something like that :)
Any advice and suggestions to improve my chances would be greatly appreciated!
Photo credits: Nat Saiger.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People