First Goal for 2014
Last year, my first year with DT, I successfully uploaded 50 photos. That was a tremendous feat for me being so new to everything.
This year it has been my goal to attain my 100th upload. This year I reached this goal in less than five months. It is only my first goal for the year and thanks to my beautifully photogenic calves and a couple sightseeing photography day trips, I have done it!
It really is inspiring to shoot more and more every time I achieve a goal. I have an upcoming vacation that I plan to shoot shoot shoot. I also am working on a new website in 2014 and am brainstorming many more ideas for things to come!
Happy shooting to all in 2014 and thank you for allowing me to share my victory!!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
2014 related image searches
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.