First Goal for 2014 - Dreamstime
Last year, my first year with DT, I successfully uploaded 50 photos. That was a tremendous feat for me being so new to everything.
This year it has been my goal to attain my 100th upload. This year I reached this goal in less than five months. It is only my first goal for the year and thanks to my beautifully photogenic calves and a couple sightseeing photography day trips, I have done it!
It really is inspiring to shoot more and more every time I achieve a goal. I have an upcoming vacation that I plan to shoot shoot shoot. I also am working on a new website in 2014 and am brainstorming many more ideas for things to come!
Happy shooting to all in 2014 and thank you for allowing me to share my victory!!
Photo credits: Iheartcountryphoto.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted