First the goat, now the car
Based on our discussion about using our credits that we've been earning by blogging, I've purchased this photo from Maigi.
1. Obviously this photo is significantly cropped - but it was done in a way that really works. The crop is tight on the left side with the car and the highway draws your attention off to the right - toward infinity. Great job with the cropping. I think without the cropping it would have been an interesting shot, but with the cropping I think it is a great shot. I like the panoramic feel.
2. The whole photo has a great "high-speed" look to it. It just oozes "speed" which is perfect for the image. I feel like I need to fasten my seat belt just looking at it.
3. The colors are really vivid. It has a nice blue sky, with some good white clouds. We've also got green grass and perhaps some yellow wildflowers in the distance.
All it needs now is for a car advertiser to download it and give it a nice commercial caption like: "Lexus: Live the Road" or something like that.
Any other suggested captions?
Photo credits: Maigi.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!