First the goat, now the car
Based on our discussion about using our credits that we've been earning by blogging, I've purchased this photo from Maigi.
1. Obviously this photo is significantly cropped - but it was done in a way that really works. The crop is tight on the left side with the car and the highway draws your attention off to the right - toward infinity. Great job with the cropping. I think without the cropping it would have been an interesting shot, but with the cropping I think it is a great shot. I like the panoramic feel.
2. The whole photo has a great "high-speed" look to it. It just oozes "speed" which is perfect for the image. I feel like I need to fasten my seat belt just looking at it.
3. The colors are really vivid. It has a nice blue sky, with some good white clouds. We've also got green grass and perhaps some yellow wildflowers in the distance.
All it needs now is for a car advertiser to download it and give it a nice commercial caption like: "Lexus: Live the Road" or something like that.
Any other suggested captions?
Photo credits: Maigi.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels