First the goat, now the car
Based on our discussion about using our credits that we've been earning by blogging, I've purchased this photo from Maigi.
1. Obviously this photo is significantly cropped - but it was done in a way that really works. The crop is tight on the left side with the car and the highway draws your attention off to the right - toward infinity. Great job with the cropping. I think without the cropping it would have been an interesting shot, but with the cropping I think it is a great shot. I like the panoramic feel.
2. The whole photo has a great "high-speed" look to it. It just oozes "speed" which is perfect for the image. I feel like I need to fasten my seat belt just looking at it.
3. The colors are really vivid. It has a nice blue sky, with some good white clouds. We've also got green grass and perhaps some yellow wildflowers in the distance.
All it needs now is for a car advertiser to download it and give it a nice commercial caption like: "Lexus: Live the Road" or something like that.
Any other suggested captions?
Photo credits: Maigi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror