First illustrations accepted!
Great news for 2012.
2 illustrations I've been struggling with were corrected, resubmitted and just accepted!
They are worksheets for kids, and although they are suitable for all children, they are aimed to develop skills for dyslexic children.
There is an overall lack of resources online for this specific kind of disorder, and I hope I can contribute with a lot of those.
I am thinking about doing a collection about dyslexia, and accept suggestions for the collection.
Photo credits: Celia Maria Ribeiro Ascenso.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava