First illustrations online
Photography and wintertime didn't come that well together as I would have liked. At first I started to put myself under pressure. I had to create something. That did work, but in the opposite way.
More pictures, but less to upload.
So I decided to to take the pressure off and make joy priority number one again when I take my camera out of his bag.
Still I wanted to do something to relax and take my mind of my daily life.
Digital painting it became. This is a totally new thing to me, but I already love it.
It gives my mind the peace it needs and it is possible to create what ever you want.
I am happy to say I have recovered my joy in making images.
By hand or by camera.
If anyone would like to take the time to look at my portfolio and give some feedback it would be very welcome. Maybe even put one of my images into one of your collections? Feel free to do that.
Thank you for reading
Photo credits: Marleenwolters.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.