Hello! I have decided about 2 weeks ago to give this website a try. I have been doing photography as a hobby for the past 25 years of my life. So I thought this would be an interesting challenge.
I think I can do good photography (but then, of course, I am biased)... However doing stock photography seems to be a different thing. Not only you have to be good at photography, but you must meet the requirements of Dreamstime for stock photography. I seem to be a bit to art oriented, based on the first reviews...
I have 2 so far that have been approved. My favorite was taken during a recent hike in the mountain.
Photo credits: Photoaria.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)