Hello! I have decided about 2 weeks ago to give this website a try. I have been doing photography as a hobby for the past 25 years of my life. So I thought this would be an interesting challenge.
I think I can do good photography (but then, of course, I am biased)... However doing stock photography seems to be a different thing. Not only you have to be good at photography, but you must meet the requirements of Dreamstime for stock photography. I seem to be a bit to art oriented, based on the first reviews...
I have 2 so far that have been approved. My favorite was taken during a recent hike in the mountain.
Photo credits: Photoaria.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.