Hello! I have decided about 2 weeks ago to give this website a try. I have been doing photography as a hobby for the past 25 years of my life. So I thought this would be an interesting challenge.
I think I can do good photography (but then, of course, I am biased)... However doing stock photography seems to be a different thing. Not only you have to be good at photography, but you must meet the requirements of Dreamstime for stock photography. I seem to be a bit to art oriented, based on the first reviews...
I have 2 so far that have been approved. My favorite was taken during a recent hike in the mountain.
Photo credits: Photoaria.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images