First Image Approved
It is my first time that I post in an online blog. I've kept a personal diary concentrated mainly on photography for more than two years. This one would be rather shorter and I'll mainly keep it as a hall of fame - to post about important events.
Today I got a photo approved for the first time. It is a very important milestone for my hobby and I hope this is only the beginning. I'm really proud that my first image is one I had forgotten. I found it by accident on my hard drive and it turned out good enough.
Photo credits: Maria Dimitrova.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images