First Image Approved
It is my first time that I post in an online blog. I've kept a personal diary concentrated mainly on photography for more than two years. This one would be rather shorter and I'll mainly keep it as a hall of fame - to post about important events.
Today I got a photo approved for the first time. It is a very important milestone for my hobby and I hope this is only the beginning. I'm really proud that my first image is one I had forgotten. I found it by accident on my hard drive and it turned out good enough.
Photo credits: Maria Dimitrova.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters