First Image Approved
It is my first time that I post in an online blog. I've kept a personal diary concentrated mainly on photography for more than two years. This one would be rather shorter and I'll mainly keep it as a hall of fame - to post about important events.
Today I got a photo approved for the first time. It is a very important milestone for my hobby and I hope this is only the beginning. I'm really proud that my first image is one I had forgotten. I found it by accident on my hard drive and it turned out good enough.
Photo credits: Maria Dimitrova.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget