First image downloaded!!! :-)
When I created my account on Dreamstime before more than 2 years, I knew nothing about stock photography. Only I wanted to share my images, to learn more, and to improve my photography.
It was a pleasure when after many rejections, some of my images were selected. Of course, I was always wondering when someone would download them!
The time arrived at last! Today, it was a great joy to see that someone has downloaded one of my images!!
I am just not only sharing my joy, but I also want to encourage others like me on Dreamstime who are waiting for their first image sell! Indeed, patience is the key!
Thanks Dreamstime!!! I will upload more images soon!! :-)
Photo credits: Parin Parmar.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings