First image to reach Level 4
I have finally had an image reach Level 4, only one level away from the coveted Level 5. The image to the left made this mark on 3/19/11, I hope it doesn't take as long for the next 25 DL's that it took for the first 25. It took 2years, 5months and 4 days. Funny thing is, of all my pics online this is one I almost deleted when I took it... Just goes to show you never know....
Below, I have a couple more closing in on Level 4, the soccer one is only one away and the Farmers Market is 4 away. I do also have a 4 more that are 8 DL's away. This has managed to rekindle the fire within me and start uploading again...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips