First image to reach Level 4
I have finally had an image reach Level 4, only one level away from the coveted Level 5. The image to the left made this mark on 3/19/11, I hope it doesn't take as long for the next 25 DL's that it took for the first 25. It took 2years, 5months and 4 days. Funny thing is, of all my pics online this is one I almost deleted when I took it... Just goes to show you never know....
Below, I have a couple more closing in on Level 4, the soccer one is only one away and the Farmers Market is 4 away. I do also have a 4 more that are 8 DL's away. This has managed to rekindle the fire within me and start uploading again...
Photo credits: James Boardman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project