First images with the new lens
I went on a trip with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, which was the perfect time to try out my new Canon 70-200 F4. I really loved the sharpness of the lens and different perspective the 70-200 range gave me. Shooting landscape with this focal range needs some practice though. The shallow DOF means you have to keep checking the F number, so that enough of the image is in focus. This resulted in some great shots, but also some out of focus ones due to operator error ;-)
Anyway, some of the images were approved and are now up on the site. I hope they will sell or at least that someone likes the shots. The one in the top right is from the new lens.
Photo credits: Marko Heuver.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop