First images with the new lens
I went on a trip with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, which was the perfect time to try out my new Canon 70-200 F4. I really loved the sharpness of the lens and different perspective the 70-200 range gave me. Shooting landscape with this focal range needs some practice though. The shallow DOF means you have to keep checking the F number, so that enough of the image is in focus. This resulted in some great shots, but also some out of focus ones due to operator error ;-)
Anyway, some of the images were approved and are now up on the site. I hope they will sell or at least that someone likes the shots. The one in the top right is from the new lens.
Photo credits: Marko Heuver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know