First images with the new lens
I went on a trip with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, which was the perfect time to try out my new Canon 70-200 F4. I really loved the sharpness of the lens and different perspective the 70-200 range gave me. Shooting landscape with this focal range needs some practice though. The shallow DOF means you have to keep checking the F number, so that enough of the image is in focus. This resulted in some great shots, but also some out of focus ones due to operator error ;-)
Anyway, some of the images were approved and are now up on the site. I hope they will sell or at least that someone likes the shots. The one in the top right is from the new lens.
Photo credits: Marko Heuver.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget