First images with the new lens
I went on a trip with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, which was the perfect time to try out my new Canon 70-200 F4. I really loved the sharpness of the lens and different perspective the 70-200 range gave me. Shooting landscape with this focal range needs some practice though. The shallow DOF means you have to keep checking the F number, so that enough of the image is in focus. This resulted in some great shots, but also some out of focus ones due to operator error ;-)
Anyway, some of the images were approved and are now up on the site. I hope they will sell or at least that someone likes the shots. The one in the top right is from the new lens.
Photo credits: Marko Heuver.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo