First images with the new lens
I went on a trip with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, which was the perfect time to try out my new Canon 70-200 F4. I really loved the sharpness of the lens and different perspective the 70-200 range gave me. Shooting landscape with this focal range needs some practice though. The shallow DOF means you have to keep checking the F number, so that enough of the image is in focus. This resulted in some great shots, but also some out of focus ones due to operator error ;-)
Anyway, some of the images were approved and are now up on the site. I hope they will sell or at least that someone likes the shots. The one in the top right is from the new lens.
Photo credits: Marko Heuver.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location