The First Information About My Photo Usage
I was very happy to receive an information about my photo usage from Science334 several days ago. He told me that the picture of mine named Heavy Industrial Park will be adopted in the forthcoming Liberal Studies textbooks published for the local Hong Kong secondary students.
Science334, whose name is Lo Cheuk King, released that he is the Photo Permission Editor of the Times Publishing (Hong Kong) Ltd. I replied him thankfully later.
It is the first time that I know about where my photo be used. I will be earnest concerned about the further development of the textbook.
The picture adopted is one in my portfolio about the air pollution. It was taken in last winter.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking