The First Information About My Photo Usage
I was very happy to receive an information about my photo usage from Science334 several days ago. He told me that the picture of mine named Heavy Industrial Park will be adopted in the forthcoming Liberal Studies textbooks published for the local Hong Kong secondary students.
Science334, whose name is Lo Cheuk King, released that he is the Photo Permission Editor of the Times Publishing (Hong Kong) Ltd. I replied him thankfully later.
It is the first time that I know about where my photo be used. I will be earnest concerned about the further development of the textbook.
The picture adopted is one in my portfolio about the air pollution. It was taken in last winter.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite