The First Information About My Photo Usage
I was very happy to receive an information about my photo usage from Science334 several days ago. He told me that the picture of mine named Heavy Industrial Park will be adopted in the forthcoming Liberal Studies textbooks published for the local Hong Kong secondary students.
Science334, whose name is Lo Cheuk King, released that he is the Photo Permission Editor of the Times Publishing (Hong Kong) Ltd. I replied him thankfully later.
It is the first time that I know about where my photo be used. I will be earnest concerned about the further development of the textbook.
The picture adopted is one in my portfolio about the air pollution. It was taken in last winter.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one