First known ever book's cover page
The cover of this book has a special history.
Without going into details, this photo was not purchased through Dreamtime or via another microstock agency. It was donated to the author of the book graciously to illustrate the book. As there is a hierarchical relationship between the author and subject myself, there was no question of negotiating anything else. On the other side, I was quite proud that he thought about my photos for his book. So I suggested him a series of photos of the Peace Palace and it was this that was chosen. In return, although international law is not my field, I openly asked to have a sample of the book as a souvenir. Yippee, it got it. I have a sample of the book !!!
Now my next challenge will be to have it :) dedicated by the Judge, cheeky and greedy, isn't it?
Here is the link of the book -> http://www.brill.com/products/book/enhancing-rule-law-through-international-court-justice
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava