First level 2!
I'm veeeeery happy that today my image of Beijing Olympic Mascot reach level2.
I hope there will be more level 2 image appeared in my portfolio. I'll work hard for it.
Thanks for all the people ever downloaded my pictures, also thanks to Avion49(Sandra Sims) & Valeria73(Valeria Cantone), who gave me very useful advices.
Photo credits: Wayne Zhou.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays