First level 2
Well, I've started at DT almost a year ago, so reaching that goal now is not a big success... :D Anyway, I'm proudly presented to you my first level 2 image!
Some back information about this photo; it's one of first ten I uploaded to DT, made in Ceske Budejovice, a wonderful czech town in South Bohemia (I must write an article about it soon :)).
I've been on a long-weekend tour with bus, especially for taking photos (no romantic walks or relax :)) - my first photo-tour. You can imagine easily, a girl with a cam, a backpack and a tripod which almost as tall as me (without any help) - that was the point I wished I'd had two more arms! After dusk a Japanese tourist came to me and asked if I could lend my tripod for a few seconds...and I realized that there's an other way to take good night pictures without own accessories - let's smile and borrow one! :D
Other two in line, waiting for next level :) :
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster