First level 2 !!!
After some time i managed to reach level 2:)
This is the picture
This picture was just a snapshot but when i saw it again at the beginning of this year in May i liked it and with the proper processing and correction it became my best selling photo. I only have 50 picture in my portfolio but 45 of them were uploaded between May and September, not bad for me. I have no time any time other than the summer to take, process and upload pictures
I also submitted a picture for a competition today and the prize is an ipad2, if you could help me i would appreciate it very much
this is the link
if you like it please vote 5 stars and leave a comment.
Thank you for taking the time to read this (and vote for me)
Photo credits: Markos Loizou.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings