First Level 2 Image
Just the other day I had my first image reach level 2. Hopefully it does not hinder sales on this image due to its increased price. What are your experiences with the different levels? Does it lower your sales when they level up or are people willing to pay more? Anyway, here is the image that is my first level 2.
Photo credits: Kevin Olson.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips