First level 2 image!
Hi everyone! This is my first blog.
I haven't checked my Dreamstime account for about more than a month now. Yesterday, I
decided to check it out, and when i checked my images, one of them had a swirl with a different colour! Then it hit me that after not checking my account for almost 2 months, I had a level 2 image!
I realised then that selling stock photography is all about patience. Things will get going once you let it be and give it some space. I'm going to start uploading more pictures now, so after waiting some more, I'll eventually reach the $100 mark!
I'm officially back in the game :)
This is the level 2 image:
Photo credits: Chrisarchytekt.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it