First level 2 image!
Hi everyone! This is my first blog.
I haven't checked my Dreamstime account for about more than a month now. Yesterday, I
decided to check it out, and when i checked my images, one of them had a swirl with a different colour! Then it hit me that after not checking my account for almost 2 months, I had a level 2 image!
I realised then that selling stock photography is all about patience. Things will get going once you let it be and give it some space. I'm going to start uploading more pictures now, so after waiting some more, I'll eventually reach the $100 mark!
I'm officially back in the game :)
This is the level 2 image:
Photo credits: Chrisarchytekt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images