First level 2 image!
Hi everyone! This is my first blog.
I haven't checked my Dreamstime account for about more than a month now. Yesterday, I
decided to check it out, and when i checked my images, one of them had a swirl with a different colour! Then it hit me that after not checking my account for almost 2 months, I had a level 2 image!
I realised then that selling stock photography is all about patience. Things will get going once you let it be and give it some space. I'm going to start uploading more pictures now, so after waiting some more, I'll eventually reach the $100 mark!
I'm officially back in the game :)
This is the level 2 image:
Photo credits: Chrisarchytekt.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips