First level 5 image, keep it simple - Dreamstime
This is my very first level 5 sold picture. I took the picture with Sony NEX-5 + kit lens.
It is very simple and I think there are many kind of uses for it. So my message here is that simple pictures sell well on Stock photography. Also you would not always need the very best equipment.
Photo credits: Terhox.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography