First level 5 image, keep it simple
This is my very first level 5 sold picture. I took the picture with Sony NEX-5 + kit lens.
It is very simple and I think there are many kind of uses for it. So my message here is that simple pictures sell well on Stock photography. Also you would not always need the very best equipment.
Photo credits: Terhox.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day