First level 5 image, keep it simple
This is my very first level 5 sold picture. I took the picture with Sony NEX-5 + kit lens.
It is very simple and I think there are many kind of uses for it. So my message here is that simple pictures sell well on Stock photography. Also you would not always need the very best equipment.
Photo credits: Terhox.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)