First Mile Stone
Since the number of my online photos reaches two hundred, I think I should make a milestone here on the way of microstock. But my sales is not so good, only thirty plus, even less the income, that's fifteen only.
Most of my photos are the symbols of traditional China. the Great Wall, the old palace building, traditional drama... I prefer to take photos that I am interested though the not so popular and marketable, I just love it, you know.
The difference between the amateur and the professional probably is the amateur is focusing on the subjects he(she) love, and the professional usually aims at market and profit. Both of them can take good pictures, just different ways.
So next, I will make the change. I prepared some equipments for indoors photography, try to spend time on something more commercial, for example still life products, portraits, besides the traditional ones. That could change the structure of my stocks. Maybe the change could make me a semi-professional. That's a wish, so it is Y-Year for me!
Best wishes to amateurs here. Hope we are doing well.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster