First milestone: 50 uploads - Dreamstime
I know that this is a very little achievement when compared to the great contributors here at Dreamstime, but I'm so proud of it.
I've applied for exclusivity also.
This is my way to say thank you to this great community. Since I've joined it, I've been able to raise the bar and take better shots.
I hope I will be able to improve further, even if the joy that photography gives to me is the best reward I can get.
Here is my image n. 50:
Have a nice day all, ciao!
Photo credits: Rosario Manzo.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images