First milestone completed: 50 photos online till the end of 2012!
Rickshaw driver is my 50th accepted image.
I never considered myself as excellent photographer, but my education made me feel that I know how to do the stuff. But what happened – I found myself learning from beginnings and completely agreeing with many beginners, writing:"I was surprised, how different stock photography is. I had to learn so many things about photographic technique, quality etc."
And I must say, that from all the blogs in friendly Dreamstime community for me the most helpful were posts like "My first 100 photos online!", "My first salary", "3 years with Dreamstime". They help me keep uploading, even if my ratio sometimes drops as low as 30. They help me to realise, that beginnings are slow in microstock. They make me understand that there is still lot to learn.
So my biggest thanks belong to everyone, who is posting hers/his personal stories here and I decided to join, and will be very happy, if my posts will help anyone, too.
And now it
-upload minimum 10 (good) photos a week
-100 photos online till 1st of April
Photo credits: Gunaleite.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster