Most of the shots in my portfolio are shots of objects, insects, animals, landscapes, etc. With an interest in expanding my portfolio, I wanted to use a model get some shots of a "real person."
So, here's my first approved photos involving a model. Tell me what you think. Any constructive advice or criticisms is always appreciated.
I think they turned out pretty well if I say so myself. I'll be uploading more soon.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know