First model released image approved!
This is the first article on my blog and I'm very glad to say I've just got my first model released image approved here on Dreamstime!
Can't wait to see how popular and profitable it will be.
I've always liked shooting people at family events or portraits of some guys and girls. Never before had a release signed by the models though. Probably wasn't sure I was good enough to create technically sound images for stock. Well, now I know to make sure I have some blank releases with me everywhere I go!
It's been two years since I started uploading images here but just now becoming more active. It's exciting to see how images get viewed and then downloaded. I love it. Everyday I like it more here on Dreamstime. Even starting to consider going full exclusive.
Anyway, here is the picture. Just wanted to share my joy :)
Photo credits: Marsaz.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images