First model shoot!
My first model shoot images accepted and are now up and ready in my portfolio. This was my first shoot ever with a model intended for my stock business. I hope they gonna sell well, and im thinking of taking a lot of image with this model. Easy to work with and good looking, huge smile and awesome personality.
The shoot were very easy. I have shot a few people before, but not for my stock portfolio. Just basic profile images and so on. So i have some experience with shooting people:)
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips