First model shoot!
My first model shoot images accepted and are now up and ready in my portfolio. This was my first shoot ever with a model intended for my stock business. I hope they gonna sell well, and im thinking of taking a lot of image with this model. Easy to work with and good looking, huge smile and awesome personality.
The shoot were very easy. I have shot a few people before, but not for my stock portfolio. Just basic profile images and so on. So i have some experience with shooting people:)
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava