first online pics
I'm Halim and am very new to photostock. Submitted 10 pics where 3 were approved. 30% acceptance is good enough considering my little skills.
I hope I would be able to upload as many pics as you people. For now I think the most accepted images are from still life. I think I will concentrate on that.
Feel free to give me a tip or two.
Photo credits: Kakiklik.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success