first online pics
I'm Halim and am very new to photostock. Submitted 10 pics where 3 were approved. 30% acceptance is good enough considering my little skills.
I hope I would be able to upload as many pics as you people. For now I think the most accepted images are from still life. I think I will concentrate on that.
Feel free to give me a tip or two.
Photo credits: Kakiklik.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama