first online pics
I'm Halim and am very new to photostock. Submitted 10 pics where 3 were approved. 30% acceptance is good enough considering my little skills.
I hope I would be able to upload as many pics as you people. For now I think the most accepted images are from still life. I think I will concentrate on that.
Feel free to give me a tip or two.
Photo credits: Kakiklik.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings