First P-EL! Don't give up!
Well, after almost 2 months here and a meager 6 sales I was beginning to think my images were not commercial enough. But then today I wake up to my biggest sale so far, a P-EL on the highest resolution. So, my advice? Even if your sales look disappointing don't give up!
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective