I'm all excited because I just reached my first payout at Dreamstime with this photo.
I started last fall with a small portfolio but really got into it in may this year when I tripled my portfolio in that month. The effects of this massive upload started to show in june with a BME 3 times higher than my best month before that. July has been as good and I continue to upload.
Thanks to everyone who bought my photos :)
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget