Yea, yea there have no doubt been loads of articles on the above topic on Dreamstime. But... I never really expected to get one! I am a non-photographer who creates digital art primarily for screen-savers and backgrounds (though one has actually appeared on a book-cover and earned me 30 cents...).
I put little effort into improving my digital art capabilities, hardly ever write in the blogs - my real life simply takes precedence. The pic that tipped me over the $100 is the one shown:
Anyway, I am genuinely appreciative of all who have bothered to view my pics and even occasionally purchase one. Thanks to all of you.
P.S. Dreamstime response to my application for payment was shockingly quick! Thank you.
Photo credits: Amlyd.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava