Yea, yea there have no doubt been loads of articles on the above topic on Dreamstime. But... I never really expected to get one! I am a non-photographer who creates digital art primarily for screen-savers and backgrounds (though one has actually appeared on a book-cover and earned me 30 cents...).
I put little effort into improving my digital art capabilities, hardly ever write in the blogs - my real life simply takes precedence. The pic that tipped me over the $100 is the one shown:
Anyway, I am genuinely appreciative of all who have bothered to view my pics and even occasionally purchase one. Thanks to all of you.
P.S. Dreamstime response to my application for payment was shockingly quick! Thank you.
Photo credits: Amlyd.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon