First Photo in the "News Section"
This is my first photo picked up for the “news section”. It recorded the crowded Japanese people welcome new year in the temple on December 31 at midnight.
In the begining of a new year, Japanese people gather to visit different shrines and pray for a good year. The event is called Hatsumonde and it takes place between 1-4 January.
My others photos taken on the new year eve about the Hatsumonde in the Japanese temple shrine are as follow.
I hope to share these laughters with all the DT members and wish you a good luck in the new year.
I'm glad that I have learned a lot from my first two months on DT.
Thanks everyone, Thanks DT!
Photo credits: 000zzz.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings