First Photo in the "News Section"
This is my first photo picked up for the “news section”. It recorded the crowded Japanese people welcome new year in the temple on December 31 at midnight.
In the begining of a new year, Japanese people gather to visit different shrines and pray for a good year. The event is called Hatsumonde and it takes place between 1-4 January.
My others photos taken on the new year eve about the Hatsumonde in the Japanese temple shrine are as follow.
I hope to share these laughters with all the DT members and wish you a good luck in the new year.Xiye, my friend and my teacher in photography. For he picked up the photo be chosen in the “news section” as the best shot from more than 40 photos I showed him when I asked for his comments. And those post processing techniques he taught me really helps a lot.
I'm glad that I have learned a lot from my first two months on DT.
Thanks everyone, Thanks DT!
Photo credits: 000zzz.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!