First photo sold, part 2
It's a photo from a beach on the island where I grew up. Our beach. I've spent so much time there, so many memories. I still visit it every year and it's still one of my "go to" places when I want to think or meditate, though not daytime on summers because then it's usually crowded ;)
So yes, it feels really good that my first sold photo here is from such a significant place. Thanks whoever honoured me by downloading it :D
Photo credits: Johan Hansén.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images