The first picture with new camera is online
Hello. Like i said, i use the money earned on Dreamstime, to change my camera. Now i have a Nikon D80 SLR camera, with new perspectives for me in photography.
This picture is one of the first made with D80, in a beautiful day of autumn in Romania mountains (National Park of Piatra Craiului). The entire Piatra Craiului National Park is located in the Meridional Carpathians, and it also includes parts of the neighboring mountain passes Rucar-Bran and Rucar-Zarnesti. The Piatra Craiului National Park stretches over the counties of Brasov and Arges, including areas belonging to the towns of Zarnesti, Moeciu (Magura and Pestera villages), Bran, Rucar and Dambovicioara.
This picture is made in Magura village, on 4 october 2008.
The quality of images is better. I don`t have problems with noise and overfiltered and i have another contrast in images. I am pleased of this D80.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs