First Portraits Attempt
These days I tried to make the first funny portraits with the new camera and lenses, I don't know if I was able to show what I wanted to show in these pictures, I know are not really good, but I'm studying. I have to buy a lot of professional lights too, if you have interesting tutorials and webinars about shooting portraits, about equipment to use, lights schemes, ecc., please send me the links.
Wish you all a great 2011!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road