First Portraits Attempt
These days I tried to make the first funny portraits with the new camera and lenses, I don't know if I was able to show what I wanted to show in these pictures, I know are not really good, but I'm studying. I have to buy a lot of professional lights too, if you have interesting tutorials and webinars about shooting portraits, about equipment to use, lights schemes, ecc., please send me the links.
Wish you all a great 2011!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images