First Portraits Attempt
These days I tried to make the first funny portraits with the new camera and lenses, I don't know if I was able to show what I wanted to show in these pictures, I know are not really good, but I'm studying. I have to buy a lot of professional lights too, if you have interesting tutorials and webinars about shooting portraits, about equipment to use, lights schemes, ecc., please send me the links.
Wish you all a great 2011!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs