First Portraits Attempt
These days I tried to make the first funny portraits with the new camera and lenses, I don't know if I was able to show what I wanted to show in these pictures, I know are not really good, but I'm studying. I have to buy a lot of professional lights too, if you have interesting tutorials and webinars about shooting portraits, about equipment to use, lights schemes, ecc., please send me the links.
Wish you all a great 2011!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama