First Portraits Attempt
These days I tried to make the first funny portraits with the new camera and lenses, I don't know if I was able to show what I wanted to show in these pictures, I know are not really good, but I'm studying. I have to buy a lot of professional lights too, if you have interesting tutorials and webinars about shooting portraits, about equipment to use, lights schemes, ecc., please send me the links.
Wish you all a great 2011!
Photo credits: Corina Daniela Obertas.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings