First post - Hi all
Hi from South Africa to everyone, this is my first post here on the Dreamstime blogs.
I’ve been reading all of your blogs the past few days, very interesting.
I started with microstock about a month ago and currently have 36 images online with another few pending. Hope I can get to 50 soon so I can take part in the assignments.
I have had my first sale fairly soon after submitting on 2 December but nothing since then, hope I can get some sales in January.
Target number of images by 31 January 2010: 100 images online.
I really feel my photography improved significantly in the last month due to microstock. Even if it won’t make me rich it will have this benefit. Constructive criticism on my portfolio is always welcome.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. 2010 will be a big year for South Africa with the Soccer World Cup being hosted here.
Photo credits: Pasopvirpot.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!